At North Whidbey RV Park we are taking important steps to follow Governor Inslee’s order to combat the COVID 19 virus. We want to do all we can to help our community and to keep our guests and staff healthy. The steps we need to take are inconvenient, they are necessary to help stop the spread of COVID 19.
Our updated COVID 19 preparedness plan includes:
· Our office is closed and our park manager is working from home.
· We have implemented a, “No face to face” contact with our park manager and staff. In order to keep our team healthy and serving our guests, we are requiring social distancing at a minimum of 6 feet. Our manager is working from home and is available to communicate with our extended stay guests (The preferred communication is phone, followed by email).
· Mail will be available at the office on Monday, Thursday and Saturday 4-6 pm. The mail area will be limited to one person at a time.
· All guests must use their own restroom facilities in their RV.
· We have temporarily closed our office, dayroom, clubhouse and bathhouses.
· We are requiring all guests to adhere to the social distancing guidelines of 6 feet from people not in your party.
· Our laundry facilities remain open, social distancing limits the use to one person at a time. If you have any laundry related questions or needs, please call our manger.
· We are asking everyone to be careful to honor a “no non-essential visitors” policy until the stay at home order is lifted.
· The park playground is closed during this time, but the open field play area is available.
· The dog park is open and available.
· Guests are free to walk outside and practice social distancing.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work together to combat COVID 19. Thank you very much!
North Whidbey RV Park