- A deposit is required on all reservations.
- Check-in at the office upon arrival.
- Check-in time for RV spots is 12 PM and 3 PM for Cabins.
- Check-out time for all is 11 AM.
- You must check with the office for early check-ins or late checkout, at an additional charge.
- No Refunds for early departure. This includes monthly reservations; if you stay less than 30 days, you will not receive a refund for unused days.
- We reserve the right to move your reservation to a site of equal type if needed.
- Based on 2 adults / 2 children (under age 12) 2 pets and 1 vehicle per site.
- Back in Sites (Two Night Minimum) Daily $50.00 / Holidays Weekend Daily $55.00
- Pull-Thru Sites (Two Night Minimum ) Daily $55.00 / Holiday Weekend Daily $60.00
- Weekly Rate (Two Week Minimum) $260.00 per week + electric
- Extended stay of 30 days or more, standard site $750 per month + electric, pull-thru site $800 per month + electric; please call our office for details 360-675-9597
- Holiday Weekends require three-night reservations.
- We are unable to guarantee specific sites during peak season.
- All reservations require a deposit.
- Reservations will only be held for 24 hours for no-shows/no calls.
Daily Rates above do not include taxes.
- Reservation Fee $2.00
- Late or Early check-in $10.00 Per Hour
- RV Sites - Additional Guest $3 per day
- Additional Pet Fee $2 per day
- Pet Clean-Up $25 (if needed)
- Site Clean-Up $15 (if needed)
- All credit card transactions will incur a 3% processing fee identified as a Convenience Fee
Parking for one vehicle in addition to your RV is included with the price of the reservation.
This means if you have a camper or fifth wheel, your truck parks free.
If you have a motor home and you’re towing a car, the towed car parks free.
All vehicles and campers need to be fully within their parking space.
Anyone blocking traffic will be asked to move. No parking is permitted on vacant campsites.
The park has no additional onsite parking available.
This includes no additional guest cars, boats, boat trailers, or enclosed trailers.
- RVs and Cabins: Cancellation between 15 days and 30 days incur a $15 processing fee.
- RV: 14 days or less cancellation forfeit of deposit (one night stay) plus $15.00 processing fee.
- Cabins: 14 days or less notice (or 30-day notice for Holiday Weekends) cancellation forfeit of deposit (one night stay) plus $15.00 processing fee.
- Change of Date Fee $10.00
- The cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Daily rates are subject to taxes.
Please review our Park Policy page to help enjoy your stay!
* Please Note
Navy jets from nearby Naval Air Station Whidbey Island periodically fly over the campground at various times during day and night, creating noisy conditions.
We accept Visa / Debit Card / Discover/Cash and Local Check ONLY.